mandag 26. april 2010

Lost iPhone case fluctuates from serious to ridiculous as Dilbert creator gets into mix

The case of the missing iPhone is a story that can’t decide whether it wants to be serious or ridiculous.
In the circle of Apple bloggers, the story about how an Apple engineer lost a valuable prototype of an iPhone that gives away secrets about the company’s future models, is serious business. A police search of a Gizmodo editor’s home shows that a criminal investigation into the matter is under way.
But the comics among us want to turn the affair into a laughable circus. First, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak created a stir with a gag T-shirt that said “I went drinking with Gray Powell (the Apple engineer who lost the phone) and all I got was a lousy iPhone prototype.” Then today, Scott Adams lampooned the matter in a cartoon released on his web site. [image: Scott Adams]
“I found this story too delicious to resist, but I worried that the story would become stale before my comics would work through the pipeline. I think the soonest I can get something published is in about a month, perhaps a bit sooner, but I’ve never tested it,” Adams wrote.
He wrote the comics exclusively for his blog readers, and he noted he didn’t need to make anything up. [image credit: Scott Adams]
Tags: lose iPhone prototype
Companies: Apple, Gizmodo
People: Gray Powell, Scott Adams, Steve Wozniak

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar